Our new school year starts on September 6, 2014.
Yes, we do offer a small adult class, and it's customized to your needs.
Join the fun and challenge yourself!
School hours: 1 to 4 p.m., every Saturday
Welcome to Riverside Hua Xia Chinese School,
where Chinese is learned, and your reward is earned.
Why Learn Chinese? 为何学中文？
- One out of four people in the world speaks Chinese. 全球每四人中即有一人讲汉语。
- Among the six official languages of the UN, the Chinese versioned documents are the shortest. 在联合国六种官方语言中，中文文件最短。
- The pictograph-evolved Chinese language is more beautiful and information rich. 汉字起源于象形文字，字形优美，语义丰富。
- It's just plain fun and cool! 讲华语超爽、最酷！
Due to popular demands, we'll offer the Chinese and Performing Art class again, featuring...
Our Chinese School runs every Saturday afternoon from 1 to 4 p.m. at John W North High School. Come join us! Share the fun!
(Newly admitted students/parents please contact Principal Jinwu Ma to add your email to firstname.lastname@example.org alias for our weekly announcements etc.)
Our Student Population Distribution Map (realized by the synergistic power of GIS and RHXCS):
What does this map tell us?
1. Where the bulk of our student population is located (mostly in Riverside and Redlands areas).
2. How far our students travel to our school (mostly within 15 miles radius).
3. Where are the Asian communities mostly concentrated (those in darker red colors).
Fact: Some ethnic Chinese students are not taking advantage of our school's programs; they're probably not even aware of our school's existence (look at the red area in Loma Linda and its surrounding areas). We need to serve more students in the red gap between Redlands and Riverside.
Note: The map only shows the geographical distribution of the first 100 students of our school. Currently it's still a static map. Soon a dynamic map will be presented here so that you can interact with it.
Credit: Community Analyst & Business Analyst by esri.
想知道南加州中文学校都在哪里吗？见南加州中文学校联合会(SCCCS)制作的会员学校分布图。我校在内陆地区一枝独秀！Ever wonder where all the Chinese schools are located in the southland? Check this out. It shows all SCCCS member schools in SoCal and beyond. Ours is the only one in the Inland Empire region.
Riverside Hua Xia Chinese School (RHXCS) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.